During the refurbishment we wanted to make sure that Hotel Angela looked amazing and perfect for you but at the same time we wanted it to become more environmentally friendly.
Everybody knows that we take good care of our guests, but not many people know that we also take care of planet Earth. Doing it is not as difficult as it seems, with a bit of willpower and a bit of effort it is possible to change our bad habits.
Pay attention to what we do at Hotel Angela …
- We only print documents when it is strictly necessary.
- On the 23rd of March we contributed in our small way by saving energy during the “Planet Hour”. From 8:30 P.M to 9:30 P.M we used as little energy as possible and lighted some candles around the hotel.
- Our guests have to leave a card on the bed whenever they want their sheets changed.
- We change the towels when they are left on the bath/shower o whenever the chambermaid thinks it is necessary.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products and washing up liquids. They are biodegradable too.
- We separate rubbish and we recycle paper and plastics.
- The automatic air conditioning/heating system has been updated and therefore a lot of energy is saved.
- We have improved the isolation of our premises in order to maintain a perfect temperature any time of year.
- The bulbs in the rooms are low energy ones.
- When you take the card off the energy consumption in rooms is minimum, not just in order to save energy but also for security reasons.
Did you know that Hotel Angela was so eco-friendly? Take note, become aware and do your bit to help from home. Planet earth will be grateful.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.