If right now you are on holiday with us at Hotel Angela, your hotel in Fuengirola, or you are planning to come soon you might find today’s post interesting as we will share with you some of the many festive activities that can be done right now in Fuengirola.
If you are willing to feel christmassy we recommend you:
- To take a look around the Christmas market located on Plaza de la Constitución ( Till the 16th of December).
- Not to miss the main nativity scene in town. This is on display in Museo Ciudad de Fuengirola,right by the Town Hall, and can be seen until the 5th of January. In this same museum on Saturday the 12th at 7:00 P.M there will also be a Christmas music performance.
- To have a walk around Plaza de España in the evening. This is also by the Town Hall and its Christmas lights and decorations are stunning!
- To visit Casa de la Cultura in Fuengirola to enjoy its fantastic new exhibition called “Neapolitan Nativity” which will be on display until the 30th of January.
- Not to miss the beautiful navity housed in Hermandad Jesús Cautivo. This is very close Hotel Angela as it is located in Avenidad Jesús Cautivo, right by the fairground. There this Friday the 11th of December at 9:00 P.M apart from the nativity there will also be a wonderful concert where several choirs of the area will perform.
If on the other hand you are one of those who prefer to enjoy christmas without having to leave the Angela , do not worry at all as the festive atmosphere can also be felt here as last week we started decorating our hotel to make you feel just like at home!
It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!