- Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July, the 11th, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the company are presented below.
The present web portal is put at the service of the users by the entity, whose identifying data are:
|Company name:||Hotel Angela, S.A.|
|Company address:||C/Jaén, nº 2, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga|
|Phone number:||952 475 200|
|Commercial Registry details:||Commercial Registry of Malaga, Volume 2436, Document 1349, Folio 110, Section 8, Page MA 4993, Inscription 11ª|
Hotels (Inscription on R.T.A (Tourism Registry of Andalusia, Department of Tourism, Trade and Sport): H/MA/01088
The use of the website implies express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider hired by users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration to the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it.
Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which he/she intends to use the Portal, since this and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive for the clients of Hotel Angela, S.A., may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, substitute, complete and/ or modify this Legal Notice and that they must be accepted by the User before starting the provision of the corresponding service.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
This website and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Hotel Angela, S.A. is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property of its website, as well as the elements contained in it. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Terms and Conditions is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Hotel Angela, S.A., whether it be industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Hotel Angela, S.A. are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by our company. They only appear on the website of Hotel Angela, S.A. for the purposes of promotion and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or elimination of the information that belongs to them.
The User undertakes to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to Hotel Angela, S.A. against or against third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for the purposes of damaging property or interests of Hotel Angela, S.A. or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Hotel Angela, S.A. or third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
With a merely enunciative character, the User in accordance with the current legislation must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents except in the cases authorised by law or expressly consented by Hotel Angela, S.A. or by who holds the ownership of the exploitation rights.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/ or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Hotel Angela, S.A. make available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
The Internet user who would like to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions that are detailed below, without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (online links, copy texts, graphics, etc.)
- In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the Portal or allow the display of Contents through internet addresses different from those of the Portal and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside the Portal so that (I) produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Hotel Angela, S.A.; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- The page that introduces the link will not be made any type of false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement about Hotel Angela, S.A., its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides.
- In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that Hotel Angela, S.A. has given its consent for the insertion of the link or those otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of Hotel Angela, S.A. within the sender’s page is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by Hotel Angela, S.A. and whenever allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and can not in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs ( pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Hotel Angela, S.A. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the Hotel Angela, S.A. activity in attention to the place, content and subject of the web page of the sender.
- Exclusion of liability
Hotel Angela, S.A. is not responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Portal or for any damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained in the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of Hotel Angela, S.A. controlling the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer element.
The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection pf harmful computer programs.
Hotel Angela, S.A. is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of service
Access to the Portal requires of services and supplies from third parties, included the transport through telecommunications networks which reliability, quality, continuity, and running are not responsibility of Hotel Angela, S.A.. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal can be suspended, cancelled or be inaccessible, prior, or simultaneously to the delivery of the service of the Portal
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The access service to the Portal includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Hotel Angela, S.A. acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12th, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and only will be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate contents, he/she may inform Hotel Angela, S.A. in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without this communication entailing the obligation of removing the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners of the same, or the recommendation, promotion, or identification of Hotel Angela, S.A. with the demonstrations, contents or services provided.
Hotel Angela, S.A. does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites neither for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Hotel Angela, S.A..
- Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection policy to know the use we make of your personal data.
- Reporting unlawful and inadequate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet users were aware that Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are unlawful, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to public morality may contact Hotel Angela, S.A. indicating the following:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate nature of the Linked Site.
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when he is a person other than the caller.
- It must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicating party.
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Hotel Angela, S.A. of the communication foreseen in this clause will not suppose, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
It must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicating party.
All notices and communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means admitted by Law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the portal itself.
Hotel Angela, S.A. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delate or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
- Social Networks
Hotel Angela, S.A. is present on several social networks and platforms, and therefore, when any of these networks are accessed, the applicable conditions of use should be taken into account as established by each platform, in which, Hotel Angela, S.A. does not intervene.
The Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law provided that the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction; it is designated as jurisdiction to resolve possible disputes, the courts of Malaga, the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
For information purpose only, ML HOTELES, consists of the following companies:
- HOTEL ÁNGELA, S.A. with VAT number: A29098159. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Malaga, Volume 1177, Document 90 , Folio 141, Page 4045, Inscription 1ª
- EXPLOTACIONES DE CESIONES DE HOSTELERÍA DE MÁLAGA SL with VAT number B29754116. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Malaga, Volume 1742, Document 655, Folio 139, Section 8, Page MA22580 Inscription 8ª
- LOGARMA SL with VAT number B29030111. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Malaga, Volume 1245, Document 158, Folio 71, Section 8, Page MA6719, Inscription 8ª.
- HOTEL YARAMAR, S.L. with VAT number B06970115. Registered in the Commercial Registry of Malaga, Volume 6061, Document 4968, Folio 38, Section 8, Page MA162561, Inscription 1ª.