Tuesday, 6th of October
- 9:30 P.M Opening speech and lighting of the fair façade (Fair ground)
Wednesday, 7th of October
- 10:00 A.M Flamenco mass in honour of Virgen del Rosario, the patron saint of Fuengirola (Plaza de la Constitución, Fuengirola city centre).
Itinery of the procession: Plaza de la Constitución, Av. Condes San Isidro, Calle Marconi, Calle Palangreros, Calle Larga, Calle España, Plaza de la Constitución and Iglesia del Rosario.
- 9:00 P.M Firework display ( Fair ground)
Saturday, 10th of de October
- 5:00 P.M Competition of harnesses and best horse awards (Plaza de la Hispanidad, beside the Fair Ground)
- 10:00 P.M Flamenco Festival . Entry tickets necessary (Palacio de la Paz, Fair ground).
Monday, 12th of October
- 11:00 A.M Aragonese mass in honour of Virgen del Pilar (Los Boliches Church).
As you see there are lots to do and see during the fair, so if you are currently having a fantastic holiday with us we definitely recommend you not to miss any of these events as we think you might love them.
If you are not that lucky and you are currently home but love the sound of our fair…why don’t you visit us next year from the 6th of to the 12th of October and get to experience it?