According to what is established by Constitutional Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, on the Services of the Society of Information and E-commerce, find here below the general details of the website www.hotel-angela.com
ML HOTELES GROUP, formed by the following companies, responsible of the treatment
Company: Marvera, S.A. VAT Number.: A29535408 Registered in Registro Mercantil de Málaga, Volume 1177, Book 90, Sheet 141, Pace 4045, 1st registered office: Calle Jaén, 2, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga
Company: Hotel Angela, S.A. VAT Number.: A29098159 Registered in Registro Mercantil de Málaga, Volume 1177, Book 90, Sheet 141, Hoja 4045, 1st registered office: Calle Jaén, 2, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga
Address: Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 64, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga. (Hotel Yaramar. Dpto. Calidad y Medio Ambiente) Telephone number: 673 958 494
Person responsible of Data Protection: e-mail: email@example.com
Use of the website
The website www.hotel-angela.com is offered with informative purposes related to the activity developed by ML HOTELES GROUP.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Pursuant to the General Regulation of Data Protection, we inform you that the data you provide will be treated by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
– “Contact” section: The data you provide will be treated with the purpose of replying to your enquiries or requests. These data will not be included in any file unless the nature of the service requested requires it. In that case you will be informed according to the Data Protection Regulation.
– “Reservations” section: The personal data provided on this section will be treated with the purpose of managing reservations requested by you.
– In all cases, the data provided could be treated with the purpose of creating internal statistics to improve our services.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data you provide will only be kept while your comercial relationship is on, and they will get blocked once this is over, during the period established by legal prescriptions. They will be available only for Court and Tribunals to assist possible claims. After this, the date will get cancelled.
WHICH LEGITIMATION WE TREAT YOUR DATA WITH?
The legal base for the treatment of the data is the compliance of the pre-contractual obligations you have assumed when requesting our services.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to obtain a confirmation regarding if we are treating your personal data or if we aren’t
Regarding your personal data, you have the right to:
- Access your data.
- Request it to be rectified or deleted.
- Request limitation of treatment.
- Deny treatment
- Request its portability to a structured format, of common use and mechanic reading.
You can exercise these rights before ML HOTELES GROUP. To do it you will have to contact the Person Responsible of the Data Protection in writing by sending a letter to the address and the e-mail provided together with a copy of your ID, or by e-mail with electronic signature to verify your identity.
RIGHT TO SUBMIT YOU CLAIM TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
You can always submit your claim to the competent Data Protection Agency.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that get downloaded in the device the user uses to visit our website. Its main purpose is to recognise the user (by identifiers that do not identify the user as a natural person) each time the user accessed the website. It also allows to improve the quality and usability of our websites. Cookies are necessary for the running of the Internet; they cannot damage the device of the user and, if they are active in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible errors related to the running of our website.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. All of them work in the same way, but they have little differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies only last for that website visit and they get deleted you close the browser. Its purpose if to identify the type of device is being used, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information able to identify the person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They get stored on the hard drive of the device and the website reads them each time the user visits the website; they have an expiry date, and once it comes these cookies stop working. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; analyse the visits and also help understand how users get to the website and improve the services offered by it.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow to remember decisions taken by the user, as well as the users’ login or identifier. The information of these cookies is anonymous (meaning it does not contain the name of the user or other personal data).
- Third Party Cookies. Third party cookies get installed by a website that is not the one the user is visiting; i.e, the ones used by social networks (like Facebook) or by external complements ( like Google Maps).
- Analytical Cookies: They are cookies which purpose is to do periodic maintenance work and provide a service to users; by getting data related to the activity of the user.
By accessing our website, the user accepts we can use these types of cookies on their devices.
However, if you deactivate the cookies, it won’t affect the navigation on our websites.
User configuration to avoid Cookies
We inform that, as cookies are no necessary to use our website, you can block them or disable them by activating the configuration of your browsers, as this allows you to decline the installation of all cookies or some of them.
Most browsers inform about the presence of cookies and allow you to reject them automatically. If you reject them you can still visit our website, though the use of some of our service could be limited, so the experience could be less satisfactory.
The following information helps users to configure their Internet browser or browsers to keep the users’ privacy and security regarding cookies. It is because of this that we provide some information and links to the official support centres of the main browsers. With this help provides, users can block cookies by using the configuration tools of the browser or can configurate it to get informed when a server wants to store a cookie.
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more information please visit:
- b) If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information please visit:
- c) If you use Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy. For more information please visit:
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option you can configure your browser. For more information please visit:
- e) If you use Safari you will find the option in the menu Preferences / Privacy. For more information please visit:
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that the data provided will be processed by the owner of this website with the following purposes:
– “Contact” section: The data provided will be processed with the purpose of replying to your questions and requests and will not be included in any file unless the nature of the requested services requires it. In this case you will informed as stated by the data protection regulations.
– “Reservations” section: The personal data provided in this section will be processed with the purpose of managing reservations requested by you.
In all cases, the data provided could be processed with the purpose of doing internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept while our commercial relationship is on, and will be blocked once this ends, in the period established by legal requirements. They will only be made available to Courts and Tribunals for possible claims, and after this, the data will get cancelled.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the compliance with the legal obligation assumed by you when you request our services.
You may exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of processing, by sending an e-mail to following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter addressed to: HOTEL YARAMAR (DPTO. DE CALIDAD Y MEDIO AMBIENTE), Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 64, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga.
Once we receive the request, we will send you a form to exercise the requested right. The form will have to get filled in and sent together with a photocopy of you ID card or passport. Once the documentation is received, we will proceed to the exercise of your rights in the legally established period. In the case of not being satisfied after your rights have been exercised you can make a claim to the control Authority, Spanish Agency of Data Protection: www.agdp.es.