It´s time to think green. The Hotel Angela is already adapted to this new thought in which everyone concentrates in protecting the earth. Low-consuming lights, double glass windows, economizing water taps and the incorporation in 2009 of led lights in common areas are some of the ways this hotel at Fuengirola pretends to help.
There are many ways of taking care of the environment and one of the most important and easy to do is recycling. At our hotel we recycle anything that is recyclable:
- Oil – from the kitchens is collected by a specialized company that then makes natural soap amongst other things.
- Glass bottles and containers – are returned to be used again.
- Batteries – at the front desk you will find a container to drop any you might have.
- Paper – from all the office work, we use both sides and then send it to recycle.
- Water – from the air conditioning units and buffet engines used to water the garden and plants in the hotel.
All this actions are very important to keep our earth in good conditions. Just to give you an idea of the impact little gestures can have, we have measured that we recycle 2500 Liters of water every day at Hotel Angela. Don’t you think this is something we should think about seriously? Can you imagine how much we can all do together?
As part of our enthusiasm for the planet and the environment, we invite all our guests and readers to share this view and take care of the world for the generations to come. To contribute to this purpose you may help us recycle plastic, paper, cardboard, batteries…as well as offering new ideas or suggestions in our Facebook, by email or by mail.
It is all about caring and team work.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.